At Jacob Law, they do things differently. They act for clients nationwide using a unique approach to conveyancing. This an exciting time to join their firm. Jacob Law has earned a deserved reputation based on the excellence of their service. Jacob Law have over 181 five star Google Business Reviews from satisfied clients to date and have been nominated for numerous awards, in their first year.
An opportunity has arisen in Jacob Law Property Team for a Property Law Solicitor with responsibility for residential conveyancing work. The Solicitor will provide legal expertise and advice on all aspects of conveyancing transactions.
- 2+ years post qualified experience in conveyancing
- Excellent work ethic and highly motivated.
- Ability to manage own caseload and work within a team.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- IT skills is a must.
- The position is ideally on site but other working arrangements will be considered for the right candidate.
- There are also excellent opportunities for career progression within the firm.
Why work with Jacob Law?
- Career development through mentoring and training
- Free onsite parking
- Office is located less than 1km from Tramore beach
- There is a gym approx. 100m from the office
- Networking opportunities
- Performance based bonus
- Great team environment
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and responsibility undertaken.
- Onsite parking
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Work location - in person
Supplemental pay types: