H J Ward LLP Solicitors have been practicing in Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W for more than 40 years. They offer a large range of legal services, including personal injuries, litigation, conveyancing, family law, will and probates.
H J Ward LLP Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to assist with the conveyancing part of their practice. The role will be full time.
- Dictaphone typing of documents, emails and letters;
- Preparation of documents including preparing briefs/booklets for counsel;
- Maintaining client files to include filing, opening files, closing files;
- Organising systems;
- Administrative duties, including talking to clients and scheduling appointments;
- Providing general office support.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly organised and motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and case management systems;
- Excellent typing skills.
The office is a small and dynamic team with a strong work ethic. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Previous experience as a legal secretary would be an advantage.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org