Doyle and Company LLP are currently seeking to recruit a Litigation and General Practice Solicitor to join their team. Doyle and Company LLP is a well-established and medium sized general practice firm with offices in Cabra and Blanchardstown and a finalist at the Irish Law Awards 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Doyle and Company LLP offer a large range of services, including litigation, conveyancing, family law, employment law, will and probate and commercial work. They have recently incorporated the personal injury practice formerly known as Rory Quigley and Co into their firm.
- Litigation and General Practice Solicitor in Blanchardstown office.
- Part time available – hours/days work to be discussed.
- Staff parking available.
- Short walk to Castleknock Train Station (Dublin Sligo Line).
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience in dealing with all aspects of personal injury litigation, including Circuit and High Court procedure.
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Have excellent drafting skills.
- Be capable of managing their own case load and working as part of a team, including appropriate delegation to and supervision of legal secretaries.
- Be flexible with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent computer skills to include ability to use a case management system.
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with their clients.
- Have an ability to recognise and follow through on business development opportunities.
- Excellent computer skills.
The Solicitor will be working with IT systems (including Keyhouse Case Management, Olympus Digital Dictation, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office).
If you are interested in being considered for the above position, please submit your CV in confidence to email@example.com