A well established boutique solicitor's practice in South Dublin is seeking to recruit a part time experienced Legal Secretary/Legal Executive to report to the principal.
- Dictaphone typing of documents, emails and letters;
- Preparation of documents including standard conveyancing and probate documentation;
- Preparing briefs/booklets for Counsel;
- Maintaining client files to include filing, opening files, closing files;
- Organising systems;
- Reception and administrative duties;
- Providing general office support as required.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Be highly organised, professional and conscientious with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent typing and technological skills with strong attention to detail;
- A minimum of five years' experience in a legal firm;
- Solid experience in conveyancing and probate, some litigation experience;
- Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Outlook and Word;
- Experience with a case management system would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org