Reidy Stafford wish to recruit a Legal Secretary/Receptionist. Experience in a legal environment is advantageous but is not essential. What is essential is excellent IT and organisational skills, attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload. This may suit a person studying their FE1s and a suitable candidate will be considered for progression into traineeship.
Duties will include:
- Reception and telephone duties;
- Digital dictation, drafting and amending documents and correspondence;
- File management (printing, photocopying, scanning, filing, etc.);
- General office administration (post, couriers, errands, liaising with suppliers and IT support);
- Diary management and updating internal office registers;
- Liaising with clients, fee earners, suppliers and third parties.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com