Thomas Barry and Company, a friendly, well-established city centre practice, is seeking a motivated, experienced and highly organised Legal Executive/Secretary. Property experience is desirable but not essential.
This is a busy role which would suit a person interested in career progression and contributing to the firm’s success. A positive, vibrant, happy in-office atmosphere is vital to them. Thomas Barry and Company like to live by their motto “People Deal With People”.
- Be the key organiser and co-ordinator for the property team;
- Draft and prepare legal and general documentation and correspondence; and
- Liaise with clients, other solicitors and institutions.
- Capable and enthusiastic individual who relishes working on his or her own initiative and can deliver to deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum 2 years significant and substantive experience in a private practice setting;
- Knowledge and competency with case management software; and
- Excellent multitasking and organisational skills.
- Attractive terms and conditions with opportunity and encouragement for advancement;
- A happy and caring work environment with a great and supportive team;
- Convenient and easily accessed central Dublin location;
- TaxSaver and Bike to Work scheme;
- Varied, challenging and rewarding workload.
This role is not suitable for candidates seeking a traineeship. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Thomas Barry & Company is an equal opportunities employer.