James McSweeney Solicitors are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their successful legal practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to James McSweeney Partner. Experience in medical negligence/litigation is an advantage.
- Strong experience in providing secretarial support in the practice areas of medical negligence/litigation. Minimum 5 years experience required.
- Preparing briefs/booklets for counsel.
- Professional with excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to assist in the day-to-day management of files.
- Excellent audio/Dictaphone typing skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working with Keyhouse case management system or similar case management system an advantage.
Please note that this is a vacancy for secretarial support, James McSweeney Solicitors do not have a Legal Executive/Trainee Solicitor vacancy at present.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org