Doyle and Company LLP are currently seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their team.
Doyle & Company is a well-established and medium sized general practice firm with offices in Cabra and Blanchardstown and a finalist at the Irish Law Awards 2021 & 2022.
We offer a large range of services, including litigation, conveyancing, family law, employment law, will & probate and commercial work.
Less than 5 minute walk to Phibsborough Luas Stop. Staff parking available.
Role: The role is one of a legal secretary or executive in our Cabra office working with a senior litigation and general practice solicitor.
The role requires a person who is:
- Organised, professional and conscientious.
- Experience in a legal firm helpful.
- Training will be provided.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Experience in case management systems
- Excellent audio – typing skills;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, with written communication.
- Working with, organising and assisting a senior solicitor in our litigation department.
- Filing court documents and processing cases to hearing.
- Audio typing of documents, letters and emails;
- High level of responsibility.
- Dealing with clients.
- Managing files on Keyhouse case management software;
- Working on client cases, under the supervision of a senior solicitor, with a heavy litigation workload, as well as general practice.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org