Cosgrove Gaynard Solicitors are a fast growing law firm and have the opportunity for part or full time Legal Secretaries to join their team.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a legal secretary - litigation/property experience an advantage.
- Excellent computer and IT skills.
- Experience using case management systems.
- Experience with audio typing.
- Excellent reception skills.
The role will involve:
- Engaging and meeting clients.
- Maintaining client files through photocopying, scanning, filing.
- Audio typing.
- Reception duties.
- Scanning and distributing post.
- Assist in general office administration.
Salary and terms will be commensurate with experience and is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com