Brian Crowe and Company Solicitors of Harold's Cross, Dublin 6 are currently seeking to recruit an experienced conveyancing Legal Executive to join their team on a full time basis. This role requires an immediate start. The successful candidate should have a minimum of three years experience as a Legal Executive primarily dealing residential conveyancing work.
- Excellent administrative and computer skills
- Being level-headed, organised, professional and flexible
- Being self-motivated and able work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- No difficulty working on his/her own initiative as well as a part of a team
- Assertive, positive, can-do attitude and strong team spirit
- Being familiar with case management systems such as CORTBASE is a plus
- Managing a portfolio of files and/or assisting principal in the management of a caseload
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, lenders and PRA etc.
- Drafting sale contracts, replies to requisitions, dealing with pre-contract queries, drafting closing documents, completing sales, purchases and mortgages
- Processing files to completion, stamping deeds, registering title in the PRA.
- Progress reports to files, managing files.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 14 December 2023 at 5pm.