Kiely Solicitors, 7/8 Liberty Street, Cork seek to recruit a Legal Administrator with general office experience. The firm currently has two solicitors and one legal executive. The workload of the firm is predominantly corporate, commercial and property law.
About the role:
Prior legal office experience is required for this role. Office working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Training will be provided.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years office administration experience;
- A minimum of 1 year of conveyancing experience;
- Excellent client and diary management skills;
- Good communication and organisation skills, and good attention to detail;
- Capable of working on own initiative as well as a part of a team;
- Excellent typing and documentation management skills and IT skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and legal case management system (Leap);
- Capable of working with and managing books of accounts/ledgers and online banking.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please apply by email with a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org