Legal information platform Vizlegal has added all available issues of Iris Oifigiúil (Ireland's State gazette) to its database.
All editions are now fully searchable, with an alert system to track keywords and phrases.
New additions to the site in the past month include:
- 150 new judgments in Ireland,
- 1,200 new High Court cases filed in Ireland,
- 324 CJEU documents,
- 1,237 UK Employment Tribunal decisions,
- 1,242 new England and Wales High Court filings,
- 1,523 US Circuit opinions,
- 491 Irish Circuit Court diaries,
- And 84 WRC or Labour Court decisions.
Load time has also been improved on the site and beefed-up security measures added.
PDFs will also be easier to handle and digest.