In this section you will find information on PPC email, Printing and Moodle as well as handy social media links.
Login to Law Society website
The Trainees area of the Law Society website is only for current PPCI and PPC II students attending the Law School. Log in using your Law School email address (email@example.com) and your Law School password to access News, Secondment CV Register, Precedents and other resources.
- To access Moodle go to https://lawschool.lawsociety.ie
- Log in using your Law School email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your Law School password
- If accessing Moodle for a Diploma course, see login details for the Diploma Hub.
Reset Law School password
Trainees can reset their propc.ie account passwords by emailing email@example.com from the email address they supplied when registering for the PPC. A temporary password will be sent to this address within 5 minutes.
Your Law School login details are used to access all services such as the terminals in the college, external access to your email account, the Law Society website and Moodle.
Access PPC Email
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Login with your Law School login details.
If you have any email access queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login after qualification
Please note that your login account will be disabled as soon as you finish your traineeship. Your login details will be updated when you qualify and are added to the Solicitors' roll. For login queries, contact email@example.com.
Law School news on social media
Follow our social media pages to receive the latest updates from the Law School.