The Law Society’s Career Support service is scheduled to re-run its Returners Programme - starting Thursday 10 November 2022.
The Returners Programme involves a series of information sessions and workshops that will be conducted over video and Zoom.
The workshops and other supports provided through the Returners Programme assist solicitors with regulatory responsibilities, upskilling opportunities and other critical return to work matters - along with CV drafting and interview preparation support.
Through the Returners Programme, participants will be supported to:
- identify what personal success can look like - with their priorities centre-stage,
- be confident in making decisions that support their personal vision of success, and
- connect and share tips with people with a similar career path and aspirations.
The programme will help solicitors with family care responsibilities to manage increased demands on their time, to focus on their personal priorities and to identify job market opportunities that align with what they are looking for work-wise.
Participants in the Returners Programme will advance as a result of:
- gaining a good understanding of working while also having family care responsibilities,
- understanding different approaches and solutions for combining job seeking and family life,
- clarifying what’s most important and what success will look like for each person,
- learning how to make choices in line with personal priorities identified, and
- learning how to find suitable opportunities in the job market.
Participating in the 2022/23 Returners Programme
Places on this programme are extremely limited and early registration is recommended. Solicitors who would like to participate in this Returner Programme commencing on 10 November are asked to contact Malgorzata Rola (email@example.com) in the Law Society Career Support service.