Bed and Breakfast facilities are available at the Law Society of Ireland for solicitor members at very reasonable rates and include free parking.
Reopening from 25 October
The Law Society’s B&B service has been open since 13 September for visiting Law School tutors and consultants. We are happy to advise that it will be back in full operation for all members with effect from Monday 25 October.
Who can book
Please note that the B&B facility is only available to the solicitors' profession who are members of the Law Society of Ireland.
Single rooms, of which there are three, are charged at a rate of €55 per night.
Double and twin rooms, of which there are three, are charged at €75 per night.
- Bus and Luas services within walking distance to take you to the city centre
- Within walking distance of Heuston Station
- Taxis are booked at reception
- Close to the Four Courts
- All rooms have been fully renovated to the highest standard
- All are en-suite
- TV in every room
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Free car parking
- Check-in time is from 2pm onwards and check-out time is at 10.30am on morning of departure
- Breakfast served from 7.30am to 9.30am
To make a booking, call one of our reception staff - Deirdre or Gail - on 01 672 4800.