Networking Skills - How to get clients and keep them
Aim and Objectives
No business can survive without clients and without information. This course will enable practitioners in the legal and IFS sectors implement a Safe Cross Code to Networking, develop rapport, generate referrals and engage in a networking strategy. You will discover how much more successful your practice would be if their valued clients, suppliers and business partners were willing, capable and active in communicating what you do, to people in their circle of influence.
Topics and Issues Covered
- Setting the scene – Why networking
- Knowing and implementing the Safe Cross Code to networking
- Having a networking script
- Developing rapport and the Likeability factor
- Strong ties and weak ties – which are stronger
- Working the room
- Identifying a good referral partner
- Generating referrals and asking for referrals
- Follow up & Dunbar’s rule
- Achieving your referral goals
- Asking with a fun exercise
- Motivating your referrals
- Next steps – Your networking strategy
Caitlin O’Connor. Caitlin is widely acknowledged as one of the leading experts in networking, lead generation and marketing strategy. She has a passion for empowering people to take control and action through learning. Her programmes are exhilarating and energy charged while being results orientated. Accelerating Performance was founded in 2005 to stimulate growth through forward thinking. Caitlin is an Ambassador with Dublin Chamber of Commerce, on the Board of IIBN and President of PWN Dublin (professional women’s network). In 2010 she published a learning resource on networking which is CPD accredited called “Engage Lead Generation through Networking”. Caitlin is a regular contributor to radio and is retained by a number of MBA programmes.For more information about Caitlin and Accelerating Performance, please click here https://www.linkedin.com/in/caitlinoconnor
* Applicable to Law Society Finuas Network members
The Law Society Finuas Network is funded by member companies and the Finuas Networks Programme, managed by Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
Irish Institute of Training & Development - (IITD) – Award Winners
Awarded for excellence and innovation in training and development.