Law firm Mason Hayes & Curran (MHC) has announced the promotion of 11 new partners across a range of practice areas.
MHC says that the appointments are part of its ongoing growth strategy, particularly in new and emerging areas of law such as ESG (environmental, social and governance), AI (artificial intelligence) and fintech.
It adds that the promotions address areas of strong demand, such as financial services, built environment and technology.
The firm now employs more than 580 staff, in Ireland, Britain and the US.
Will Carmody (managing partner) said that the appointments demonstrated MHC’s “exceptional growth and strength” in the Irish market.
“We have seen continued demand over the last year across all sectors,” he stated.
The new partners are:
- Áine Quirke (technology, privacy and data security),
- Alan Burns (banking and financial services),
- Aoiffe Moran (public, regulatory and investigations),
- Ciara Deasy (healthcare and medical law),
- Emer Shelly (corporate governance and energy),
- Hannah Perry (technology, privacy and data security),
- Irene Nic Chárthaigh (banking and financial services),
- Jay Sattin (energy, and planning and environmental),
- Kady O’Connell (employment law and benefits, and technology),
- Mark McCabe (healthcare and medical), and
- Robert Rooney (built environment, construction).