Vincent and Beatty Solicitors are currently seeking to recruit Trainee Solicitors to join their team. With over 150 years of experience, Vincent and Beatty is amongst the most progressive commercial law firms in Dublin today.
The Vincent and Beatty Trainee Programme combines close working relationships between trainees and partners with an emphasis on direct but fully supported engagement with the case and client. The successful candidate will be offered experience and training in a wide variety of legal areas including litigation, corporate, commercial and real estate.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients;
- Working closely with partners and solicitors;
- Preparing briefs and documentation for court;
- Drafting letters and transactional agreements;
- Court attendances and attending counsel and consultation;
- General office administration.
- 8 FE1 exams must be completed with a view to commencing PPC1 in September 2020;
- Previous and relevant legal practice experience is preferable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- The ability to work under pressure/on own initiative;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to follow instructions;
- Work in a proactive manner with a willingness to manage a varied workload and to prioritise appropriately
If you wish to apply for this role, please forward a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.