Hughes & Associates Solicitors, a Commercial Litigation Law firm in Dublin 2 are seeking to recruit a Trainee Solicitor who has successfully completed a minimum of four FE-1 exams to join their team.
Previous experience in an office environment is preferable but not essential.
Your role will involve the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of case matters;
- Preparing briefs to counsel and filing circuit court/high court documents;
- Liaising with clients/counsel;
- Attending court hearings and settlement meetings;
- Assisting with day to day administrative tasks including file management, typing, and filing etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly motivated, diligent and driven;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Be able to work in a high-pressure environment and meet deadlines;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have strong computer literacy;
- An ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date 30 March 2020 at 5.00pm.