John O. Lee and Company Solicitors of Cork City and Kinsale are seeking to recruit a General Practice Solicitor to join their well-established firm to work independently and autonomously. The role would suit a solicitor with a minimum of 2+ years' post qualification experience.
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Conveyancing including sales, purchases and leases;
- Wills and probate, enduring powers of attorney;
- Civil litigation.
Candidate skills and experience:
- Fully qualified solicitor;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Good people skills and the ability to deal with clients in an effective, understandable and professional manner;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work;
- Case management and IT skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5 June 2019 at 5pm.