Eoghan P. Clear Solicitors is a family run business located at 42 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2. The firm was established by Eoghan P. Clear, in 1997 and is now owned and managed by his daughter, Kerry Clear. They are a busy general practice providing legal services to both private clients and commercial clients.
They are a close and friendly team with a strong work ethic and client focus. They pride themselves on being excellent general legal practitioners. They focus on looking after their clients while operating as a team and supporting each other.
They are looking for a junior solicitor with general practice experience to work with their private clients in the areas of residential conveyancing, administration of estates and litigation. The solicitor will work closely with the principal of the firm or another senior solicitor, with the focus being at all times on delivering a highly efficient, friendly and attentive service to our clients in a manner that will build and strengthen long term solicitor-client relationships.
This role may suit a newly qualified or soon to be newly qualified solicitor.
The ideal candidate will:
- Identify with our culture and approach to providing client services;
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a general practice environment;
- Have strong probate and residential conveyancing experience and skills;
- Have an ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships;
- Have strong written communication skills;
- Have good IT skills and display an awareness of cybersecurity risk and data protection requirements in their use of technology;
- Have a proactive, efficient and professional approach to work with the organisational skills to manage and prioritise workload;
- Have the ability to work to their own initiative and to communicate and support as a team player.
Additionally, it would be desirable for a candidate to have:
- STEP Diploma qualification or an interest in undertaking same;
- A background working in customer services;
- Experience of working in a family run business;
- Familiarity with a case management system.
Salary will relate to experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org