Everyday Finance DAC (Everyday) are one of Ireland’s leading receivables management businesses. Founded in 1976, our experience, professionalism and track-record have made them the outsourcing partner of choice for many of Ireland’s leading financial institutions and commercial organisations.
Everyday are part of the Link Financial Group who are widely recognised for their deep understanding of credit and track record of generating strong, risk adjusted returns for their clients through investments in performing, rescheduled and non-performing credit and asset finance.
The Link Financial Group’s servicing arm is responsible for managing over €32 billion. The overall Group has 11 offices spanning 8 European countries and employs 800 people.
The successful candidate will have direct responsibility for managing all external litigation and developing and overseeing the legal recovery strategy within the Everyday business. This role is a fixed term 2 year contract position based in Galway. The candidate will work alongside the legal team to produce up to date legal tracker reports to the wider Everyday senior management team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a key role in the Everyday business and review and enhance the legal framework that covers the following areas;
- Driving and managing all aspects of the litigation process to ensure the successful outcome of litigation cases within agreed commercial KPI’s;
- Expertise and knowledge in seeking Judgment proceedings in the High Court and Circuit Court;
- Provide legal guidance to secured and unsecured teams in relation to case management issues;
- Liaise with external panel solicitors to ensure efficient management of instructions and ensuring all cases are progressing in line with agreed KPI’s;
- Liaise with external panel firms to agree monthly reporting metrics and updating internal Everyday systems to reflect the management of cases;
- Developing, monitoring and reporting of litigation metrics on a weekly basis;
- Developing adequate measurement tools to ensure targets are being met;
- Presenting to senior management with updates on litigation cases to reflect projected legal cash-flow together with costs and expected recoveries;
- Review and approve cases prior to issuing proceedings ensuring compliance with the CCMA before proceedings are issued;
- Review and approve cases prior to issuing instructions seeking an Order for Possession to ensure all efforts to resolve the situation/come to an arrangement, have been demonstrated by Everyday;
- Review and approve cases prior to appointing a receiver ensuring all efforts to resolve the situation/come to an arrangement, have been demonstrated by Everyday;
- Providing input for improvements, standardisation and streamlining of current litigation practices and systems. Ensuring these changes are successfully implemented within the team;
- Assisting in all projects relating to litigation.
- Litigation management, MI and reporting skills - 2+ years' minimum;
- Proven experience with managing large volume of litigation in a demanding legal and collections environment, in accordance with the requirements of the CPC, SME and Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears;
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and their current implementation;
- Proven ability to implement and manage processes;
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills;
- Excellent PC skills (use of database, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested applicants should forward their CV by email to: Recruitment@everydayfinance.ie