M.E. Hanahoe Solicitors based in Templebar, Dublin 2 currently has a vacancy for a Receptionist with a bright, enthusiastic and friendly personality to join their firm. Duties will include telephone calls, arranging appointments and file management. Legal experience preferable.
- Team player;
- Diligent and enthusiastic;
- Ability to cope well under pressure;
- Well organised with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a close-knit team;
- Experience with case management software and diary management.
- Filing - keeping hardcopy file and Keyhouse up to date;
- Photocopying, scanning and filing;
- Preparing briefs to go to counsel and drafting legal documents;
- Amending documents, letters and emails;
- Diary management;
- Any other duties which may be required to ensure office efficiency.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV and cover letter together with available references in strictest confidence to M.E. Hanahoe Solicitors, Sunlight Chambers, 21 Parliament Street, Dublin 2 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org