Orpen Franks is seeking to recruit a part time Accounts/Admin Assistant to join its team. Orpen Franks is a boutique law firm with a strong and varied client base with over 200 years’ experience in the industry. Working with a variety of clients from individuals to large corporate businesses across Ireland they can assure you that every day is unique at Orpen Franks. They boast experienced, expert, flexible and manoeuvrable working practices that are well supported. The firm is part of an international network of independent law firms.
What you’ll do
- Keeping Client and Office Ledgers up to date
- Dealing with Creditors invoices and payment
- Setting up EFTs on internet banking system
- Issuing cheques
- Month end and year end accounting procedures
- Preparing lodgements
- Maintain confidentiality in line with the firm’s policies and procedures
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience in Solicitor Accounts essential;
- Available 5 mornings per week (flexi start and finish times);
- A good communicator with excellent attention to detail.
Careers with Orpen Franks
Orpen Franks offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies. Orpen Franks prides itself on its culture of cross department cooperation, open door policy and having a collegiate and collaborative approach to everything they do.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV to Mary McCarthy, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place in March 2021 with a view to commencing employment no later than the end of March 2021.
Orpen Franks are strong advocates for a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.
Closing date for applications is 10 March 2020 at 5pm.