Hayes Solicitors is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin 2. They have been providing a comprehensive range of legal services to corporate, public and private clients in Ireland and internationally since 1840.
Hayes Solicitors provides clients with high quality advice and outstanding client service in corporate, commercial and business, banking and financial services, property, employment, healthcare, insolvency and restructuring, litigation and dispute resolution, regulatory and administrative and media law. For more information visit www.hayes-solicitors.ie
Hayes Solicitors have an opportunity for experienced Legal Executives to join its leading healthcare team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in litigation;
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with experts and colleagues;
- A dynamic disposition and a strong work ethic.
- Support role to the partners and solicitors;
- Drafting motions and affidavits, Notice for Particulars and requests for discovery;
- Assisting with drafting instructions to experts and making briefs for experts and counsel;
- Arranging consultations with witnesses and experts, attending meetings and note taking;
- Photocopying, scanning, filing, post and file management;
- Preparing for and attending trials;
- Maintaining key dates and diary management, and;
- Dealing with routine correspondence.
- Competitive salary;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Support and training supplied;
- Social and sports committee;
- Health and wellness program;
- Pension contribution;
- Group healthcare scheme.
Direct applications only, no applications through recruitment firms. If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org