Michael Powell Solicitors is seeking an experienced Probate Legal Secretary/Executive. This is a full time position based in Cork city centre.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with experience in probate and conveyancing;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and work to strict deadlines;
- Must have strong It skills; Word; Outlook, digital dictation;
- Experience with Cortbase Case Management is desirable but not essential;
- Strong typing speeds, 60+ wpm;
- Legal Secretarial qualification or higher, desirable but not essential;
- Ability to work on their own initiative in order to progress files;
- Strong work ethic;
- Strong organisational skills and particular attention to detail.
- Providing secretarial support and assistance to an Associate Solicitor;
- Typing, filing, file management, photocopying, scanning, and other related duties;
- Liaising with clients and other professional experts and advisers;
- Diary management;
- Accurately compiling/formatting complex legal documents;
- Management of files; Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Please apply with a CV to by email to Michael Powell Solicitors email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 23 March 2021 at 5pm.