O'Brien Murphy Solicitors have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary with previous legal experience in a litigation practice.
- Scanning of post and typing;
- Formatting and preparing legal documents;
- Liaising with clients;
- General administrative support;
- Diary management and maintaining calendars;
- Reception cover.
The successful applicant should have:
- Excellent typing skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Experience working in the area of personal injuries litigation.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 31 May 2019 at 5pm.