O’Flynn Exhams a long established Cork based commercial law firm is seeking to appoint an experienced Legal Secretary. This position represents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and dynamic law firm.
Duties will include:
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates;
- Processing precedent legal documents for review;
- File management, including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving;
- Scheduling documents.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential;
- Excellent administration skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to prioritise a large workload;
- Ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines;
- Team orientated and collaborative with a flexible attitude;
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- The candidate should have a positive, helpful and cheerful attitude;
- Strong property and/or commercial legal experience would be advantageous.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org