Damien Tansey Solicitors LLP is looking to recruit two experienced Legal Secretaries to join its market-leading team.
The roles will be based at the firm’s newly-opening Dublin 2 offices and will involve:
- Interacting with clients, solicitors, barristers and medical professionals;
- Providing an administrative support service;
- Taking responsibility for billing, correspondence and administrative tasks;
- Diary management.
The candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary (litigation experience essential);
- A high level of motivation, integrity, and discretion;
- An ability to work on own initiative;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word and Outlook.
If you wish to apply for these roles please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 24 July 2020 at 5pm.