Kavanagh and Company Solicitors are seeking to recruit a full time, permanent Legal Secretary. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' litigation and family law experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in personal injury litigation and family law is highly desirable;
- Ability to prepare briefs, pleadings and other legal documents from templates;
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage diaries, review and organise files to a high standard;
- A high level of competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and demonstrate strong attention to detail and be experienced in the use of Legal Evolve/Documatics case management systems is essential;
- Opening and closing files;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- The ability to manage a busy workload supporting solicitors within the team;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A team player with a positive attitude.
Salary is commensurate with competence and experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 14 May 2021 at 5pm.