McDowell Purcell is one of Ireland’s leading law firms with over 140 staff. The firm has extensive expertise in the areas of litigation and dispute resolution, banking and finance, employment, insolvency and restructuring, commercial property, renewable energy, data protection, planning and environment, private client, procurement and professional regulatory and administrative law.
McDowell Purcell have an immediate vacancy for a Litigation Legal Executive within their Litigation department. This role will offer challenging, interesting and rewarding work in an innovative and progressive environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting fee earners in the administration of high volume caseloads;
- Progression of litigation proceedings in the Circuit and High Court;
- Preparing court documents and dealing with all aspects of the litigation process;
- Assisting with updates and amendments to legal documentation;
- Dealing with inbound and outbound enquiries, both written correspondence and by telephone;
- Liaising with the client or third party solicitors in relation to queries;
- Filing, invoicing, archiving and general administrative support;
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ work experience in a litigation environment, ideally in mortgage enforcement litigation;
- Excellent organisational and drafting skills;
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and case management system would be a distinct advantage.
Competitive salary and compensation package offered including:
- Medical benefits through our provider webdoctor;
- 3 days paid leave to cover Christmas closure each year;
- 5 days paid paternity leave;
- 5 days paid wedding leave;
- Paid maternity leave contributions;
- Fully paid fitness classes onsite;
- Travel Tax Incentive Scheme;
- Bike to Work Initiative;
- Group Life Assurance Scheme;
- Income Protection Insurance;
- Flu vaccination;
- Wellness programme;
- Sports and social club;
- Fruit onsite;
- Early finish on public holiday weekends.
To apply for the role please submit your CV to email@example.com or if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Karen Dempsey, Human Resource Manager on 01 8280600.
McDowell Purcell is an equal opportunity employer.