Tracey Solicitors are a dynamic and progressive law firm based in Dublin city centre specialising in personal injury litigation. They are expanding their team and are looking for a Legal Assistant with 2+ years experience to join the team. Tracey Solicitors have a terrific team structure, a client centric culture and have been paperless for over 10 years. If you are looking to boost you career and grow you skills then look no further.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated legal assistant to join the firm at the time of change for the legal profession in Ireland. The role will be responsible for supporting solicitors in actively managing their daily workloads. You should have the ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment with evolving priorities.
- Supporting solicitors in managing caseloads;
- Handling and dealing with incoming calls from clients, solicitors, medical attendants, insurance companies etc.;
- Preparing briefs for hearing;
- Engrossing pleadings;
- Liaising with barristers/witnesses etc. re hearing dates;
- Scheduling settlement/consultation meetings on cases;
- Opening new files & digital dictation.
- 2+ years' personal injury litigation experience;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team to achieve objective;
- Enthusiastic, motivated, ‘can do’, customer first attitude;
- Strong typing skills and happy to use office technology;
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Case management software experience.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org