Nooney and Dowdall, Mullingar, County Westmeath is currently seeking to appoint a Solicitor ideally with post qualification experience, to support this busy firm in general practice area, particularly conveyancing and probate.
She/he will be required to provide assistance and support to partners on complex cases and must have the ability to progress files and to be able to handle a broad and varied caseload of work. This is a 1 year contract role, but with potential for the term to be extended for the right candidate. The conditions and salary will reflect current market rates.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Completing Inland Revenue Affidavits, extracting Grants of Representation, distributing assets, preparing final account and registration of assents.
Property - commercial and residential conveyancing to include:
- Investigating title and dealing with pre-contract enquiries;
- Drafting documentation including transfers, conveyances, assignments and licences;
- Drafting commercial and residential leases, raising and replying to pre-lease enquiries;
- Preparing and attending at closings and dealing with stamping and registration;
- Land Registry - Applications Adverse possession, first registrations, registration of easements etc.
The kind of person required:
- Ambitious and highly motivated person;
- Ability to work as part of a team with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational, IT and time management skills, to include typing skills;
- Be able to handle a diverse portfolio of cases and maintain a high standard of service to clients.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 6 August 2021 at 5pm.