Carmody Moran Solicitors are a well-established firm practising in the heart of Blanchardstown Village, Dublin 15, with a client base throughout Ireland. They are seeking a Conveyancing and Probate Solicitor to join their expanding practice.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years' conveyancing experience and will enjoy a mix of property work from residential and first registrations, to commercial property. Experience in probate practice is an advantage. The role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing practice and expand and develop your career in a supportive environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team, with a proactive approach;
- A strong work ethic;
- Experience of working directly with clients and file management from beginning to end;
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Case management suite experience an advantage;
- A record of ability to manage priorities and ensure deadlines are met;
- A pragmatic approach to legal issues;
- Excellent communication skills.
The role may suit a flexible working arrangement (min 32 hours per week). Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 4 May 2021 at 5pm.