Assistance with login or creating a login account is outlined below. Please note if you have been added to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland you already have a login account.
If you cannot log in, first check the following:
- All solicitor and public user passwords reset on 12 June 2017 - if you haven't logged in since then, your old password won't work. Please request a new password.
- Are you using the correct username? Solicitors must enter their Roll number, including the S. The username for PPC trainees is their Law School email address - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clear cookies - if you have reset your password, you may need to clear your cookies and cache so your new password will be accepted - please go to Settings/Internet Options for your browser (Chrome/Internet Explorer/Safari/Firefox)
- Update browser - are you using the latest version? See our minimum requirements.
- Does your password meet the requirements? Your password must be at least 10 characters (as of June 2017). Trainees have different requirements.
- Do you need to request a new password? If you don't have a password or need to reset it, and your account is not locked, you can request a new password online.
- Are you locked out? Your account wil be locked for security reasons after four unsuccessful attempts. Please wait 15 minutes for your account to unlock to either try again or request a new password.
Still need help?
Select from the applicable user category below for assistance:
Change temporary password
If you requested a new password, please change it once logged in. Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the website to change it. Please note that the only requirement when choosing your password is that it must be at least 10 characters which can be numbers, letters or other characters.
Due to a significant upgrade on 3 June 2017, solicitors who have not logged in to their account since that date must reset their reset their password.
There are many resources available to solicitors in the members’ area including legal precedents, access to the job seekers register, online membership renewal, CPD Scheme information, library booking service and much more.
The members’ area is only accessible by logging in with your solicitor number including the S (this is your username) and personal password. You can find your solicitor number on your practicing certificate and other Law Society correspondence.
If you have recently qualified or forgot your password, you can request a password to be emailed to you.
If you need to check your username or confirm your contact email address, contact the webmaster.
The Trainees area of the website is only for current PPCI and PPC II students attending the Law School. Log in using your trainee email address (email@example.com) and email/citrix password to access News, Secondment CV Register, Practice Notes, Moodle and other resources.
Your password can also be used to access the terminals in the college and for external access to your email account:
If you have any queries or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that your login account will be disabled as soon as you finish your traineeship and a new login account will be set up for you when you qualify and are added to the Solicitors' roll.
Future PPC trainees and members of the public can log in to use the shopping cart (purchase exam papers or book courses), view previous transactions and view/edit personal details we may hold for you on your dashboard. Students can also upload their CV to the Trainee CV register.
FE-1 students who have been provided with an FE-1 number and password must use their FE-1 number as their username to log in, particularly if accessing exam results. Any other login accounts will be removed. For FE-1 username queries, contact email@example.com.
New Login Account - for non-solicitors and non-trainees only
All solicitors and trainees have a login account for the website. Current FE-1 students also have a login account if they have previously registered for exams. If you don’t have a solicitor number, trainee number or FE-1 number, you can set up a login account online to use the shopping cart or upload your CV to apply for a job or add to the trainee cv register.
If you're not sure if you already have a login account, please contact the webmaster.
If you have forgotten your password, request a new password online.
If you have any queries about logging in or using the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We endeavour to respond within one business day of receiving your query.