Assistance with login or creating a login account is outlined below. Please note if you have been added to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland you already have a login account.
If you cannot log in, first check the following:
- Clear cookies and cache - you may need to clear your cookies and cache to reset your password or to log in so your new password will be accepted - please go to Settings/Internet Options for your browser (Chrome/Internet Explorer/Safari/Firefox)
- All passwords a minimum of 10 characters - if necessary, you can request a new password. A link will be emailed to you within a few minutes to set up your new password. You must use this link within one hour. Please note, trainees have different password requirements.
- Are you using the correct username? Solicitors must enter their Roll number, including the S. The username for PPC trainees is their Law School email address - email@example.com.
- Update browser - are you using the latest version? See our minimum requirements.
- Are you locked out? Your account will be locked for security reasons after four unsuccessful attempts. Please wait 15 minutes for your account to unlock to either try again or request a new password.
- No password email? Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list and check your junk/spam email folder if the password email does not arrive within a few minutes.
Which user category?
Select below for assistance:
All solicitors have a login account - your username is your solicitor number including the S (this is your username) and you can request or reset your personal password. You can find your solicitor number on your practising certificate and other Law Society correspondence.
If you have recently qualified or forgot your password, you can request a password to be emailed to you.
If you need to check your username or confirm your contact email address, contact the webmaster.
The Trainees area of the website is only for current PPCI and PPC II students attending the Law School. Log in using your trainee email address (email@example.com) and email/citrix password to access News, Secondment CV Register, Practice Notes, Moodle and other resources.
Trainees with a propc.ie account can reset their propc.ie account passwords by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address they supplied when registering for PPC. A temporary password will be sent to this address within 5 minutes.
Your password is used to access the terminals in the college and for external access to your email account:
If you have any queries or issues, please email email@example.com.
Please note that your login account will be disabled as soon as you finish your traineeship and a new login account will be set up for you when you qualify and are added to the Solicitors' roll.
Future PPC trainees and members of the public can log in to use the shopping cart (purchase exam papers or book courses), view previous transactions and view/edit personal details we may hold for you on your dashboard. Students can also upload their CV to the Trainee CV register.
FE-1 students who have been provided with an FE-1 number and password must use their FE-1 number as their username to log in, particularly if accessing exam results. Any other login accounts will be removed. For FE-1 username queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Login Account - for non-solicitors and non-trainees only
All solicitors and trainees have a login account for the website. Current FE-1 students also have a login account if they have previously registered for exams. If you don’t have a solicitor number, trainee number or FE-1 number, you can set up a login account online to use the shopping cart or upload your CV to apply for a job or add to the trainee cv register.
If you're not sure if you already have a login account, please contact the webmaster.
If you have forgotten your password, request a new password online.
If you have any queries about logging in or using the site, please email email@example.com.
We endeavour to respond within one business day of receiving your query.