Challenges Arising from the Return to the Workplace - Employment Law Masterclass Webinar Tuesday 18 May 2021
Aim and Objectives
This masterclass gives practitioners a highly practical and up-to-date insight into employment issues arising from employees returning to the work place during times of Covid-19. The speakers will give advice on:
· GDPR issues arising from working from home,
· A practical guide to managing the workforce and the employment law challenges arising from employees’ return to the workplace, and
· How to provide a safe working environment for employees.
Course materials will include a set of detailed papers written by the speakers.
A delegate who completes this webinar should be able to:
· Identify and have knowledge of GDPR issues arising from working from home,
· Identify and have knowledge of the employment law challenges arising from employees’ return to the workplace, and
· Have awareness and knowledge of how to provide a safe working environment for employees.
Speakers and Chair include
Kate Colleary, Principal, Colleary & Co Solicitors, Dublin
Melanie Crowley, Partner, Mason Hayes and Curran Solicitors, Dublin
Richard Grogan, Principal, Richard Grogan & Associates Solicitors, Dublin
Criona Turley, CEO & Co-Founder Capella
- The Zoom Webinar will not be recorded. If you miss the live webinar you cannot play back the event. You also may not avail of your CPD Hours for that event.
- Solicitors can complete their full CPD requirements for 2021 by eLearning. For more information see www.lawsociety.ie/CPDscheme
- For full programme see our Brochure
- View our Privacy Statement
- If you have technical or other queries, contact a member of the team on: Finuasskillnet@lawsociety.ie
* Applicable to Law Society Finuas Skillnet members