Two teams of trainees represented the Law Society's Law School in the INADR international law-school mediation tournament in Bologna at the weekend (8-12 March).
One team made it to the semi-final and then won awards in mediation and advocate/client categories and all Law Society entrants competed to a high standard.
The teams were coached by Paula O’Halloran, John Lunney and Dr Rachael Hession.
Team 1 comprised
- Ailbhe Noonan (Arthur Cox),
- Niamh McCarthy (Arthur Cox), and
- Steven Scanlan (RDJ LLP).
Team 2 comprised:
- Colin Brady (A&L Goodbody),
- Aoife Jade Bromley (Callan Tansey Solicitors LLP), and
- Leanne Brosnan (Arthur Cox).
Last year, a Law Society team took home six awards in an INADR mediation tournament in Poznań.