The Law Society of Northern Ireland is marking its 100th anniversary by hosting a conference on the changes the legal profession needs to make to ensure that it thrives in the future.
The ‘Shaping Our Future Together’ event will take place on Friday 23 September at the Hilton, Belfast.
Topics will include digitisation, climate justice, wellbeing, online harm, diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Professor Richard Susskind (author and independent adviser),
- Mary Robinson (former President of Ireland),
- Stephen Nolan (broadcaster),
- Dr Tara Shine (climate and sustainability expert),
- Fergal Keane (journalist),
- Miriam O'Callaghan (television presenter), and
- Paul Tweed (solicitor).
Brigid Napier (President of the Law Society of Northern Ireland, pictured, second left) said: "We are delighted to mark our 100th anniversary with this important conference reflecting on the future of the solicitors' profession."