Law firm ByrneWallace LLP has appointed seven new partners across a range of its main practice areas.
The senior appointments are:
- Triona Ryan (banking and finance),
- Gráinne Murphy (litigation and dispute resolution),
- Eoin McGlinchey (litigation and dispute resolution),
- Morag McCullagh (health and social care),
- Fiona Wood (health and social care),
- Daniel Holohan (corporate), and
- Zelda Deasy (corporate, privacy and data protection).
“The appointment of seven new partners, who have each individually demonstrated expert legal advice and excellent client service, ensures that we are in a strong position as we continue to advise our expansive client base across both public and private sectors,” said managing partner Feargal Brennan.