Upcoming Information Sessions for practitioners cover firm administration, case management and more.
Supporting and connecting colleagues
These web-based sessions have been produced by the Law Society Small Practice Support Services team and run for an average of 30 minutes, including a Q&A session. Attendance is free but participants must register in advance using the links below:
20 January 2021: Review of Client Case Management Systems
Michael Monahan (Law Society Technology Committee) will cover:
- why use a Case Management System, and
- what to think of when assessing or changing a Case Management System.
27 January 2021: Merging or Retiring from Practice
Michael O'Scathaill (Crowe) will cover:
- issues you need to consider, and
- tax implications.
3 February 2021: Legal Firm Marketing Tips
Clare Fanner (Marketing Club) will cover:
- setting marketing goals,
- what law firm clients really need and expect, and
- tips and tools available.
10 February 2021 Developing a Paperless Office
Gerard Groarke (Paperless Academy) will cover:
- strategic prioritisation (the 80/20 principle),
- systems – creating, documenting, and automating, and
If you wish to submit a question in advance for any session, please email Justin Purcell.
Access the archive
Recordings of prior information sessions covering essential issues in practice are available on the Law Society website.
This article originally appeared in the 12 January Member eZine. For more information, and to subscribe, visit eNewsletters.