The theme of this year’s In-house and Public Sector Committee and Law Society Skillnet annual online panel discussion is Environmental Social and Governance (ESG).
About the panel
The theme of this year’s In-house and Public Sector Committee and Law Society Skillnet annual online panel discussion is Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) and its impact for in-house solicitors and the organisations/businesses they serve across the public and private sectors.
Topics include: What is ESG and what does it mean for in-house solicitors, corporate governance: setting up a legal support unit for ESG issues, the climate burden on a public authority, the Clean Energy Package and Ireland’s Climate Action Plan.
- Chairperson Caroline Dee Brown, In-house and Public Sector Committee Chair. General Counsel, Commission for Communications Regulation.
- Orlaith Delargy, Associate Director, KPMG
- Michael Barrett, Legal Manager, Commission for Regulation of Utilities
- Conor Keeling, Head of AIB Corporate Legal & Securities, AIB
- Brendan Slattery, Partner, McCann Fitzgerald
- Susan Murray, Senior Legal Counsel, C&C
- Lucy Maxwell, Assistant Company Secretary, C&C
Make a booking
The seminar takes place on Thursday, 19 May.
For assistance or further information contact us:
If you have any questions about attending an online event, please do not hesitate to get in touch, a member of the Law Society Professional Training team will be happy to help.
Return to Legal Training eZine