Bed and Breakfast facilities are available at the Law Society of Ireland for solicitor members at very reasonable rates and include free parking.
Covid-19 - updated September 2020
The B&B is temporarily closed as a result of Covid-19 restrictions.
Who can book
Please note that the B&B facility is only available to the solicitors' profession who are members of the Law Society of Ireland.
Single rooms, of which there are three, are charged at a rate of €55 per night.
Double and twin rooms, of which there are three, are charged at €75 per night.
- Bus and Luas services within walking distance to take you to the city centre
- Within walking distance of Heuston Station
- Taxis are booked at reception
- Close to the Four Courts
- All rooms have been fully renovated to the highest standard
- All are en-suite
- TV in every room
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Free car parking
- Check-in time is from 2pm onwards and check-out time is at 10.30am on morning of departure
- Breakfast served from 7.30am to 9.30am
To make a booking, call one of our reception staff - Deirdre or Gail - on 01 672 4800.