National Negotiation Competition
Law Schools can now enter a team for the 2023 National Negotiation Competition.
About the competition
The National Negotiation Competition is a law student competition in which a team of two law students representing a party/client negotiates either a transaction or the resolution of a dispute with an opposing team of two law students. This year's competition will take place on Saturday 18 February.
The Winners of the Irish National Negotiation Competition will qualify to represent Ireland at the International Negotiation Competition, to be held in Brazil in Summer 2023.
How it works
- Each Law School is invited to enter one team in the competition.
- Teams are given the general facts of a negotiation scenario. They also receive specific confidential facts for their client.
- A panel of judges will observe the negotiation in the room.
- Judges also observe the post-consultation discussions or presentations delivered by the students.
- Judges give feedback to the teams and rank their performances.
How to apply
A Law School can apply online until 20 December.
If you have any queries, please contact John Lunney or Roisin Cahill.