Courses on offer include core fields of interest for solicitors as well as innovative programmes that reflect specialist areas of practice, including regulation law, charity law and data protection.
We are delighted to offer a total of 10 courses, including seven certificates and two diplomas and a master’s programme, with additional courses coming soon. Courses on offer this spring are the:
- Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance
- LLM Advanced Legal Practice
- Diploma in Regulation Law and Practice
- Certificate in Mediator Training
- Certificate in Company Secretarial Law and Practice
- Certificate in Data Protection Practice
- Certificate in Charity Law, Trusteeship and Governance
- Certificate in Property law and Conveyancing (Legal Executives)
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts
- Certificate in Assisted Decision-Making Capacity
More courses are due to be added to the spring 2023 programme in the coming weeks – watch this space!
We offer flexible learning options to students with a mix of onsite and online lectures. Sessions will be recorded and available to view on playback, providing maximum flexible learning options.
For further information or to apply, visit the Diploma Centre page or telephone: 01 672 4802.