Compton Solicitors, based in Dublin 2, wish to recruit a Trainee Solicitor who will be attending the PPC1 in September, 2018 to join their team. The role will involve assisting the commercial team on conveyancing, employment law, commercial law and banking law matters. The successful candidate will also gain legal experience in the area of retail law and liquor licensing as well as civil and commercial litigation.
- Must have completed and passed all FE1 exams;
- Strong academic record;
- Attention to detail and excellent accuracy;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Strong team player skills;
- Excellent communication, written and organisational skills;
- Excellent IT skills; and
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and interested in working in a progressive and dynamic commercial law firm.
Compton Solicitors are also looking for a Legal Intern for a 6- 9 month contract. The suitable candidate should have a law degree. They also welcome applications from trainee solicitors interested in a secondment.
Applicants should submit their CV along with a covering letter, outlining their experience and explaining their availability to email@example.com