Dillon Eustace is currently seeking to recruit a Tax Trainee or part-qualified Tax Adviser to join their Dublin office. Their multi-discipline Tax team provides market leading tax advice and solutions across a wide-range of tax matters. The team has a particular expertise in the area of financial services - including advising on transactions relating to structured finance, investment management, capital markets, real estate, private equity, banking, treasury and reinsurance.
The successful candidate will work closely with other Tax team members to assist on compliance and various advisory projects. As the candidate progresses through his/her traineeship, he/she will have an excellent opportunity to gain experience and develop their tax technical expertise across all tax-heads. The successful candidate will be offered full support in undertaking the Irish Tax Institute’s CTA examinations.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will require them to:
- Work closely with other Tax team members on a wide range of interesting and challenging tax advisory projects;
- Perform research on tax technical issues and draft relevant tax advice to clients;
- Assist with the corporation tax and VAT compliance for a portfolio of clients;
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and the corporate service providers to those clients.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An honours degree;
- A genuine interest in a career in tax;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong organisational;
- Analytical and research skills;
- The ability to work within deadlines;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Good judgement, confidentiality and discretion.
Applications should be accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae and sent by email to Patricia Barr at HR@dilloneustace.ie.