To meet the expansion of their Health and Social Care practice and the developing needs of their clients, ByrneWallace are looking for new team members to join their Health and Social Care Department. Overall, they are seeking excellent candidates who are highly motivated; have strong and demonstrated technical competencies including excellent interpersonal skills to fit with ByrneWallace.
As one of Ireland’s dedicated specialist healthcare teams, they have been at the forefront of the development of Healthcare Law, including child protection, health and social care law and mental health law in Ireland for the last 30 years. Their clients include public and private hospitals, nursing homes, residential care facilities, primary care centres, regulatory and professional representative bodies, service providers, pharmacies, sports clinics and they are one of the leading advisers to the HSE.
They are interested in meeting motivated and ambitious Solicitors with minimum of 2 years' relevant post qualification experience.
The successful candidates will have been involved in relevant aspects of law including:
- Advisory - legislation (i.e. obligations/responsibilities);
- Research and interpretation - legislation, statutory interpretation, statutory powers, Constitution and European legislation;
- Compliance - statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Drafting - advices, pleadings, policy;
- Advocacy - district court application.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong commercial awareness, sharing ByrneWallace's commitment to an in-depth understanding of their client's needs ;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team within the firm, with other advisers and with our clients;
- An ability to work closely with clients to establish a strong one to one relationship;
- Demonstrable analytical skills;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Excellent advocacy skills;
- Strong organisational, financial and time management skills;
- Strong business development skills would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- High level of motivation and the ability to work on one's own initiative; and
- Willingness to play an active part in the Firm's continued development and expansion.
ByrneWallace will offer the successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with the opportunity to gain experience in top quality Health and Social Care work while working in a supportive and friendly working environment with good work life balance. Candidates will also receive excellent mentoring from the partners in our Health and Social Care department.
If you are interested in being considered for the above positions please forward your CV in confidence to Crona McLoughlin at email@example.com by latest 25 January 2019. For further information on the firm please see their website www.byrnewallace.com.