Damien Tansey Solicitors LLP is recruiting two Litigation Solicitors with 2+ years' post qualification experience to join their teams in Dublin 2 (newly opening office) and Sligo. This represents an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing practice which carries standout career progression prospects.
The positions carry a broad range of responsibilities/duties including:
- Management of a varied and considerable caseload from inception to closing stages;
- Issuing proceedings predominantly in the Circuit and High Courts, and progressing cases to judgment;
- Preparing court documentation, instructing doctors, barristers, engineers etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in litigation, in particular in the fields of medical negligence and personal injury litigation, and an excellent academic record.
He or she should also have:
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated;
- Effective communication skills.
To apply for this position, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 24 July 2020 at 5pm.