McDowell Purcell is one of Ireland’s leading full service law firms with over 130 staff. They have a vacancy for a Solicitor or Barrister to join our busy Public and Regulatory Law department. This role offers interesting and rewarding work in an innovative and progressive environment.
The successful candidate will work in a team which provides advice to Public and Regulatory bodies across different sectors including education, charities, financial and health and social care. The advice provided covers areas including regulatory prosecutions, investigations, enforcement, disciplinary hearings, statutory interpretation and administrative law.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualification as a solicitor in this jurisdiction or a barrister with experience in some or all of the areas of public and regulatory law, criminal law (including prosecutions) and administrative law;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- A good work ethic with a positive can do attitude and approach to work;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients;
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
To apply for the role please submit your CV to email@example.com or if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Karen Dempsey, Human Resource Manager on 01 8280600.
McDowell Purcell is an equal opportunity employer.