DWF is currently seeking to recruit a Solicitor with around 3+ years' post qualification experience on a maternity fixed term contract working 4 days per week to join the Professional Indemnity team within their Dublin office commencing in May 2021.
Candidates will be required to work remotely for part of the working week, and assistance will be provided in setting that up. This is an exciting opportunity to advise leading insurers in relation to casualty/personal injuries claims. For the right candidate, it offers an opportunity for learning, development and growth.
You will be learning from industry leading experts in a friendly and committed working environment and get involved in a variety of tasks such as:
- Supporting the team in relation to existing case load and defence litigation files;
- Proactively run your own defence litigation files with the guidance of senior members of the team;
- Analyse and advise on policies of insurance;
- Manage cases in line with service level agreements and best practice;
- Analyse risk and further develop sound judgement enabling the justification of decisions to clients internally and externally;
- Prioritise work effectively and to maximise efficiency in working practices;
- Pro-actively seek to contribute to increased efficiency in developing a case load appropriate to level of technical, legal knowledge;
- Build working relationships internally and externally in order to develop business networks and create a solid understanding of the Firm’s direction and client needs;
- Develop increased levels of technical and commercial knowledge via training and/or supervised working practices;
- Achieve time recording targets split between chargeable and investment time in any one financial year;
- Achieve individual financial targets in line with sales plan.
Are you a dynamic and passionate individual with experience gained within a busy and fast paced environment?
If you want to build an exciting future with one of Europe's most innovative legal businesses, apply below as they're interested in hearing from you.
DWF is a global legal business, providing integrated legal and business services to clients across multiple markets. In March 2019, they became the first Main Market premium listed legal business on the London Stock Exchange. DWF have over 31 key locations and over 4,000 people delivering services and solutions that go beyond expectations. By seamlessly combining any number of legal and business services they deliver bespoke solutions to their clients with greater efficiency, price certainty and transparency. Join DWF on their shared journey to redefine legal services and you'll find a professional life that stretches and redefines you too. At DWF they empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
Supporting your application
DWF recruitment process will comprise of interviews and, at times, a written exercise, an assessment day and/or a presentation. They want to make sure they do all they can to make this a positive experience for you. Please click the following link which will take you through a simple process to identify any adjustments or additional support they can provide beforehand or on the day.
Note to recruitment agencies
DWF hire the majority of their talent directly by their resourcing team or via referrals. On occasion, they will look for external support and will release vacancies to their recently reviewed Preferred Suppliers List. Speculative CVs sent by other agents or outside of the agreed process will not be accepted and no recruitment fee will be applicable.